|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 ♥ Had a great time today in school ! First thing first. Rained heavily this morning while I was waiting for the bus. Wanted to call my dad but I changed my mind. Suddenly Bus 12 came and boarded it. Full like hell. Squeeze like hell. Then I thought I should have boarded the Bus 9 earlier but too late cos I never wanna board a non double deck bus as I know it will be full for other stops. Reached school around 6.45am . Saw Iskandar yesterday at Simpang Bedok. Lawl! Him and his sister. His sister JC ! Ohemgee. Will need to have assembly at the hall and the whole class was like "Whoaaaa" including me. Assembly later cramp especially near our class. Prefer the parade square but heck care. I sit on the chair anyway so not problem about me. New Vice Principal today but bracket something something. Mdm Jessica Tan? That's her name. First period is EL. Nothing and boring but this time we behave okays? PE they played basketball. Never join because I was camwhoring with Yaya, D.Dweeb and InaCute at the ISH staircase. Then recess. Ate Mee Soto when I was suppose to help teacher. Helped the teacher afterwards. Now this is the most interesting part! MUSIC ! This time we will need to make our own music using the Acid 2.0 program. So cool! Then our teacher is from the Anugerah Band. From the group Cucu Datok Merah! Ohemgee. A celebrity sey! Everyone was like "Waaaaa". Sat beside Lina and we will need to use our earpiece to listen to it. My earpiece too short. Haish. Need to sit on the floor for that cos the CPU is below. History afterwards. Never do work but talk with my Adek. Lawl! Kak Yoooong! And I just notice something. Me and Mack has the same birthday. BROTHERS & SISTERS SEY MACK! After History is Science. Here comes the interesting part.. Science period we learn about Human Reproductive System. The boys all start to talk crap. Especially Farhan who is sitting beside me! Farhan: Cher, you know right when people having their puberty right. Their nipples will start to feel pain! Ms Farinna: Are you sure? *walks away* Farhan: *Ask Haziq* Ey Haziq, when you going to puberty your nipple got feel pain? Me Adawiah and Haziq and Farhan: *LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH* Then there's one part Ms Farinna actually draw out the boys *tooot*. Everybody laugh like hell. Then there's also one part when Ms Farinna drew out a P5 girl and a Sec 1 girl. Fariz: Cher, why the girl no breast?! Ms Farinna: How big do you want? *smiling* Fariz: *laughs* Ms Farinna: Drawing out the breast* Whole class: *LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH* Adrian: So smaalll! And during assembly talked about the Respect thing by Mr Zaldi. Everybody kept quiet sey. Then a talk by Mr Yap. The whole Bedok View laugh sia. Mr Zaldi: Who actually greeted the cleaners? One boy: *raise up his hand* Mr Yap: You actually greet them? The Boy: Ya la cher. All mens are equal. Mr Yap: o__o Then have science remedial. Still talk about that topic. Bus-ed home with Ina and Diah. Then while I was on the phone, Ina And Diah suddenly saw a guy shaking his *toot*. They actually laugh like helll! Me too. Then boarded the bus. Suddenly bus full and FYI: Ina and Diah! DON'T MEMALUKAN BEDOK VIEW BECAUSE YOU TWO WERE TALKING LOUDLY! Lawl. Then suddenly the bus stop infront of the Expo stop. Then the driver stop the engine. Eff you! Just because we never move in you wanna stop the engine. Can you just tell us?! Stupid bus driver. Reached home and play with kittties :D . My lil furry friends. Now blogging and listening to Halo by Beyonce. Goodbyes.
another day without you. @ 2:08 AM
|
|