<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, April 17, 2009 ♥

Just now, on the way home, in the bus, was quite embarassing. Slept in the bus cos to sleepy.
Then I didn't notice that a cute guy sat infront of me because I haven't yet opened up my eyes.
Suddenly when I woke up to see which stop I'm at, I suddenly saw this guy. That's when I start to panic. I opened my eyes and look around. Then he was like looking at me for awhile then slept too. What's this? Some kind of a sleeping disease? After that, alight and walked home.

About school, celebrated International Friendship Day on the first period in the hall. Watch powerpoint presentation and it's quite boring. But at least we skipped Maths. Literature need to do poster. Not interesting. Recess Farhan wanted to dicussed about the Podcast Video making. We slack abit. Due today some more! After recess was Home Economic. Did planning and something else. Disturbed Shadi. Funny. After school, we did the Podcast thing again. This time everyone need to go for CCA. So rush off everything and submit. I hope they can accept the video from thumbdrive. Sheesh. Then scared of someone cos he said he wanna stalk me. So I went home straight.

Good Marissa.

Friday, release early,. So, nothing else to post.
Goodbyes.

another day without you.
@ 1:55 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr