|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Monday, April 20, 2009 ♥ SATURDAAY! Went out with my family and go shopping and makan. First stop for lunch. GEYLAAANG!. I think? Then we planned to go shopping afterwards.My brother suggested Velocity so everyone agrees. First time okay. Reached there than window shopping or buy things. My brother bought donuts from Donut Factory and I wanna but a bag cos my bag got a big hole near the zip area. So it's really hard to zip. My father and ! go through the whole shopping centre but all so expensive. Like hell. So my father went to Peninsula. (some of you know while some of you don't know?!) but also no bags. So we went to Funan. Loaaaads of bags there. Nice one also have! All very cheap! Bought two school shoes adn two bags. I wonder why my dad want to buy for me another bag. My brother bought a cardigan. Wanted to buy a sweater but its a waste of money. After all the shopping we headed home and go for Maulidur Rasul at Makam Habib Nur? Not sure how its spelled. Need to wait for the Briayani to come is like waiting for my one hour delayed airplane. My dad finished eating while me my mum and grandmother is still waiting. I until have no mood to eat cos it's too long and it's night! Headed home around eleven plus and sleep. SUNDAAAY! Woke up early to go for madrasah and studied about something. Dismissed at twelve o'clock and waited for my dad to fetch us. My father called me while my brother and I was at McDonald lining up. While I was doing that, this woman left her purse at the counter but I'm not that brave to tell her. So I just ignore. I feel so wrong! Then there's a boy who went to that counter and told the cashier that there's a purse. The cashier kept searching for the woman. Gone. Then cross the overhead bridge. Need to run cos my dad's already waiting for us. Run run run. Then suddenly I realised that my scarf pin dropped somewhere while I was running. Stupid. Went to another Maulidur Rasul. Ate the briyani also and headed home to pack and all cos it's school tomorrow. Repack my stuff and get ready my shoe. No homework. Actually have but I didn't know that. Then at around eight plus, slept. Don't know why but I think I'm too tired. TODAAAY! Today woke up the same time as my brother cos today's his first day of Polytechnic Studies at Ngee Ann. I want that poly! My dad not working so he sent us to school. But he only sent my brother to Tampines Interchange cos he can take the shuttle service to his Poly. At school, everyone was like "Wah Marissa." Annoying. Lesson as usual but this time Ms Farinna never come. Yipee! Mdm Sujatha also! So during Science lesson is free period but Literature we need to do some "English Is Fun" workshop game. Boring and childish! Me and Siya talk talk talk at the bag and Siya kept hugging my bag cos she really loves it. Lawl! Every lesson, she would hug my bag and sleep on it and also take out my books. She also carried my bag around the school during recess times. Lawl! Cute ah she. Until the end of the day, she took a pic of my bag cos she wanna buy it. Lawl ! She don't even know where's Peninsula.So how is she gonna buy it? Went home with Adaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ah and we were like waiting for hr friend until sweat sey. Ashada step on my white shoe. STUPID! Then Marzuki,Hayati and one guy from Sec 1 wads like distubing Yaseer and Adawiah. I kept quiet. Then Adawiah kept pulling off my earpiece so that she can entertain her and not disturbed by them. So I put back my earpiece and listen. Bus arrive and we're safe! Reached home and on computer and played Habbo and Blogging and also chat with Adawiah! Lawl. Goodbyes.
another day without you. @ 12:31 AM
|
|