|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, May 15, 2009 ♥ Whoa. It's actually 1.20 in the morning? Come on marissa, go to sleep. Oh well, I'm bored and not tired, so I on-ed the computer and chatted with my hyper friends. Oh yeah, here come the stupid part of the post. A chat with Fadhil. Sheesh, complimenting my art because the cartoon looks like him. Whoa. Wanna see how it looks like? Fadhil : ![]() I asked him if I could put the cartoon on my blog. Well, he said this : Stupid conver. Haha. Oh well, now he's in love with my blog song. Hmm. Same as Nadia. Fadhil is a blur king ! He kept asking me the same question and I told him already then he asked me again. Blur like hell. Headache talking to him. Hahs. But it's a funny story. In the end, it's his fault not mine. Yay me ! Yeah, I'm still chatting with him. Goodbyes. P.S: Wah Fadhiiil ! Stop giving me a headache. Haha. It's 2 am for god sake. Haishhhh. Sooorrrrt !
another day without you. @ 10:19 AM
|
|