Broken link always whenever I wanna insert a picture in a post. So this time I hope it won't happen again. Before I went to dinner with my family, chatted with Nadia and Hazwan. Talked about some random stuff such as being able to smoke and also most importantly sex. Suddenly that topic came out. It started with Nadia. Yay her !
Nadia: Marissa! I drill your asshole then you know! Marissa: For what wanna drill my asshole? Got hole already what. Nadia: Ya la, so that you can constipate easier. Hazwan: Tsk3 Nadia, I never thought a girl like you talk like this.. Marissa: For what ? So that a bigger **** can go inside ah? Haiyoooo. Hazwan: Haiyooo. Lagi terok ! Nadia: What's ****? Hazwan: You knoww. Nadia: I thought its shit lerr. I never meant sex ah! Dirty sia Marissa. Hazwan: Ya lor.
I'm such a dirty minded girl. Nadia brings up the topic first anyway. Fun conversation anyway.
Hazwan: Ey you know what, 16 years old is already legal to have sex. Marissa: Omg, you have sex before. Hazwan: I'm only saying lerr. Marissa: Omg, you have sex before. Hazwan: I'm not planning to have sex before I'm married. I'm innocent ! Marissa: Omg, you have sex before. Hazwan: I'm innocent! Marissa: Guilty lil Hazwan. Had sex before. Experienced. Hazwan: I'm still a virgin ! Marissa: You had sex before !
Annoying huh? Who ask him to talk about M18 and stuff. When I left, Nadia and Hazwan were talking about raping. Sucha random people. Ate at Tampines and went home to chat with Nadia. (: . And that's all (?)
Goodbye Lovely Peeps.
another day without you.
@ 7:21 AM
your name.
Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.