<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Monday, May 25, 2009 ♥

The day started when I was about to be late going to school but thanks to my dad, he sent me to school. He's my life-saver. Discuss with Adrian about the BV Bazaar thing for a while. Trust me, today is just a bore. Took my temperatue and it had decrease to 37.3 degrees. Only by 0.1 degree? What's happening to you Marissa? First period is english. We only had around 20 minutes lesson cos it has been eaten up by the morning assembly. So many announcements. Next is history, nothing to do. I can do whatever I like except running around and screaming in the classroom like some kind of a mad woman. Me, Siya and Adawiah actually talk talk talk and Siya actually drew us. Heh. Cute drawings.




During recess time, Adawiah actually open up her hair saloon shop in the classroom. Do up my hair and all. She do this and that, then it's still the same. She also did the jambol style at her hair. I was laughing my ass off. Oh well, right after recess, had maths then need to do some idiot maths questions. Me and Siya never do but draw. Tried to copy her drawings but turned up to be like some kind of a primary school drawing. It's not okay. Right after maths, need to go to the hall for some Humanities and EL Quiz. Sat on the floor with Adawiah and Siya. No choice but to sit at the middle. We really wanna sit at the back. We talk talk talk and exchange bags. First, the questions is for the sec ones. Then another hour is for the sec twos. Me,Siya,Adawiah shout shout the answer then we see who got it correct. Fun ! Heh. Then it's the sec twos turn. I actually point out the answer for them but they don't want to listen. They only see the first person sitting at the front which is Shakirah and Amira. I even get the correct answer they don't wanna listen. Slept for awhile. My class gotten the second prize. Wow. We beat the express class students? Yay 2N5. First round only the first express class get 0 points. Sad. The normal acads always choose the History topics and the express students chooses Geography. We know History and Geography but they know Geography but not History. Good strategy huh? Went back to class at one and Mr Zul 'babysit' us. Can't even make a single noise. Give suggestions about the school and end.

After school, straight away followed Shahul and Adawiah buy cake for this sec one girl. Looks like someone's birthday is also tomorrow huh? Planned to meet Nadia at East Point and slack and walk home.

Nadia: Wey marissa ! Faster la !

Adawiah: Ya la, like turtle. I mean
snail.

Marissa: Wah, snail can travel 2m/s ya know
!

Nadia: o.o, Siao ah ! 2m/s damn fast bodoh ! Like
aeroplane.

Me & Adawiah: *Laugh* Hahahaha ! I mean
2m/h

Like what man. I'm looking at Nadia's phone right. Haish. Oh well, then slack at the playground and talk talk talk. And blue is my UNLUCKY colour for today. Only me, nadia and adawiah knows. Heh. Then adawiah need to go for madrasah remedial and went home around 5 plus. Before that, slack with Nadia in my condo. I was damn emo. Haha!

Sorry, no more ! Next post kay? :D

NADIA ! PLEASE. I'M SORRY !

another day without you.
@ 4:05 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr