Forget about something that I was suppose to post. Heh. A trip to my father's aunt's new house. It's a bore over there. So I was sitting down there doing nothing except for watching people passed by me. Next to me was a bucket with a small toy phone.
Marissa: *took the toy phone and starts to play with it* Cool ah. Let me call home. *Dial Dad: Marissa, you're a grown up but still acting like some kind of a small kid. Put that toy phone back. Marissa: Wah, but fun. *Pressed the last button and it speaks in Japanese language*. Whoa, Japaneseeeeeee. Dad: Marissa ! Marissa: Haishhhh. *Put back* Dad: Don't play with that anymore ! Marissa: Okay lorrr * Played my PSP* Am I all grown up now? Dad: Marissa ! Don't play ! Stop. Switch off now and I mean it ! Marissa: Wahhhhhhh. Haish * Keep PSP*
Played my PSP also cannot. It's a grown up thing right? Hmm. Or maybe not?
The end bout yesterday. :D
another day without you.
@ 8:30 AM
your name.
Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.