<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Tuesday, May 19, 2009 ♥

Had school today. Never get to sing the school song. Really miss it. Had temperature taking this morning, as usual. Why am I always having a so called fever in the morning? 37.4 degrees. And I thought my friend's temperature is higher than me as she always had fever before she even go to bed huh Siya? Went back to class and had English. My teacher gave back our paper. I passed. 51 and a half. Keep it up Marissa. After English is P.E. Played badminton with Adawiah,Amalina and Zhakirah. Good ah Marissa. Play when you're having a leg injury and not even wearing your p.e shirt and you sweat like hell. But come on, my leg injury is like since last year. So I hope this year it heals completely. After that, played with Zhi Wei and Kak Yong. Tried t0 hit the shuttlecock but since me and Zhi Wei tried to hit it, I accidentaly smack his face with the badminton racket. Kak Yong rushed to Zhi Wei and I was like " Ey, small brother, Okay or not? Sorry sorry sorrry sorrry !" Then he was like "That's okay". Concern about my small brother. Hehs. Then, Kiettiphong joined the game but I quit scared I hit Zhi Wei's face again. Adawiah camwhore with Amalina and Zhakirah while I'm playing badminton. Came out with so many poses. Then joined Kietti again. Play with Zhi Wei is like playing with a noob man.


Marissa: Hahah! Your line..
Zhi Wei: *Serve with a little strength
Marissa: Hey, not fair ahh! It doesn't even reach me. * Pass back the shuttlecock
Zhi Wei: *Serve until reach his line again but he hit the shuttlecock with his racket until my line
Marissa: Waalaaao, Noob sia Zhi Wei. Boring ah like this !
Zhi Wei: Hahahah! Faster laa. Your line eyy.


Noob ah Zhi Wei. So, I sat down on the floor then suddenly it cramps like hell. Until my left leg is numb. Get up slowly and sit down on the chair. Hurt like hell. Thanks to Kak Yong for the care and concern aye? My big brother.


Kak Yong: You okay Marissa? What happen?
Marissa: I tried to sit when suddenly I fell. Now pain like hell. * Groaning in pain
Kak Yong: You want a cushion? I have. (:
Marissa: No, its okay. Thanks anyway. :D


Sweet guy. Oh well, bullied by Kietti during History lesson. Oh yeah, failed my history. And I mean, 95% failed the paper. All the girls failed. Adrian passed. Congrtulations and wow, I can't believe that the naughtiest student in my class passed the paper. Donovan ? Highest. I just don't believe it.


Kietti: Ey Marissa, move back a bit. ( Repeat several times )
Marissa: Nooo.
Kietti: Move back laa.
Marissa: *ignores
Kietti: Walaaao. *Take my table and drag it to the back of the class
Marissa: walaaao. Haishhh. *Take back my table*
Kristie: *Take my chair and Kietti take my table next to his table*
Marissa: Weyyyyyyy. Nehmindd. ((: * Take back all my stuff *


Bully me only. After History had Science. Waited Ms Farinna for 15 minutes outside the Science Lab. Go through my Science Paper today. Passed. 52 marks. Yay Marissa ? Oh well. After that, had assembly. All malays go to AVA, and I thought the teacher is racist. Hahs. Sat on the floor ( wow marissa. you usually sit on the chair ) with Adawiah at the front. Need to see the screen like damn high so we kept looking up. Then disturb Adawiah cos she was like building a pyramid with the cards that were given while I was playing with my 10 cents coin. Childish sey marissa. Oh well. This Riang Ria workshop. What the heck. After that, Adawiah was suppose to go somewhere but the bus left her. Saddening. Then I accidentaly drop my 10 cent coin.


Boy: Eh adek adek, 10 cent adek telupe.
Marissa: Ey, Ohh. * He actually talks to me? I thought a guy like him doesn't layan me.*


Had 1N4'08 meeting after school and they request me to bring American Pie movies. No way. My brother will scold me like hell. Headed home around 3.30pm and chatted eversince.

Goodbye Lovely Peeps.

What if one day, I confess it to you but please don't ignore me

another day without you.
@ 2:52 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr