<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, May 15, 2009 ♥

"I actually wanna make an unsure face"
(edit)
Looks like this is my second post of the day huh? Yay me. Oh well, my brother actually scolded me using the computer. Why do he even exist in my life? Oh wait, why is he even my brother in the first place? Met Nadia and I actually brought my fried noodles down to eat. Nadia was talking to me by her house on the second floor and her cat was actually staring at me eating downstairs. Cutestuff aye? Nadia tried to catch her but she just kept running away and stares at me. We talked about some stuff and she kept listening to the song "All The Above". That's right. Took pictures together and stuff. Before I forget, this song is dedicted to Nadia and it's composed by Nadia herself. Hahs,
(/edit)
Because I had a bad day
And I'm feeling so gay
I don't want to get my certificate
Why must I go?
When I'm feeling so low
And now my brain is thinking so slow.

Found it in one of my notebook. The tune of the song? Bad Day of course. Now, getting ready to eat outside with my family.

Goodbyes.

P.S: Nadia, im gonna send you the pics as soon as possible. Don't worry,hun.

I shouldn't have miss you but I can't let you go.
Just go away lah [x]. You're nothing in my life. Not even a single bit. The only
thing is that you're a motherfucking liar. The nice words you said to me , you
doesn't even mean it. Thanks for everything but thanks for nothing,
[x]

another day without you.
@ 4:03 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr