|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, May 1, 2009 ♥ Peeps, Remember the time that I said that I can't use the computer? I found a way to use it! Yeaah! Better not tell anyone or else my brother will tell my parents. I'll be using the computer for a while only. So umm. That's the problem. But I'll try to make my blog undead okay? Mid Year Exam coming up and one good thing is that we're going home early. Oh yah, watched Jangan Tegur yesterday. Cover my face using my mum's sweater. Freaky movie. Before that, studied with Adawiah and Humaira. So called study la. But in the end Adawiah teached me to Jumpstyle. Kept doing it wrongly. Then she go and video tape. Wth.. Fun ah. End around 6.15pm. They both walk slowly home and I also walk home la but it's in my condo's place. Near lor. Then the end. :D Goodbyes
another day without you. @ 7:40 PM
|
|