<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Wednesday, May 27, 2009 ♥


Recess-ed with Herlina and straight to art class. Need to walk from art room to classroom to art room back then to the library. Listened to songs in the library and I was about to cry but controlled it. Be strong. After art period, zoom to the hall for this Humanities and EL Quiz. My school versus the Temasek Sec. The Temasekian actually look so confident in the beginning. Sat beside Herlina and was sending some song from my phone to hers. I am like sitting at the corner, where people always walk pass. So how to use phone? Heck care and me, Herlina,Donovan,Ashada and Ashraaf were like screaming out the answers. The class infront of us need to leave the hall and we stretched out our leg.



Everyone was like "Wahhhh, it's nice to stretch!". Even the teacher heck care. Temasek lost and we won ! Yay. Oh yeah, me and Adawiah said that there's one guy who looks cute from the Temasek team. By the way, Fariz the babi hutan has a fucking major attitude. Fuck you. Oh well, I can say as many vulgarities as I want. He doesn't know my blog anyway. Oh wait, he doesn't even care about it at the first place. Before that, Herlina was somekindangrywithFarhan and the fucking ass Fariz. Oh wait, they both are fuckers. So who gives a damn about them right? Farhan whacked Herlina's eyes two times and the babi hutan go and whack her leg and that leads to anger. I was like " Ehh, Lina ! .. LINA !" Chasing after her. Pity her man. She wouldn't even want to talk to the babi hutan already. Good. Serve him right.

During recess, me and Herlina went to the toilet. I thought there's no one there. So we talk very loudly.

 

Herlina:Eh marissa, i want to tell you a secret but jangan bilang siape2. okay?Marissa: Ah ape die?
Siya: MARISSA !!!!!!

Herlina:Oh my god. Siya?! You're in the cubicle all this time? Luckily I havent told her the secret..


After school, went for CIP. Need to collect newspapers for our school. Not that tiring because middle of our CIP, me and Adawiah bought ice creams. Yummmmy! Just the beginning only, we got tons of newspapers from one resident. Thank you thank you.. Zhakirah and Amalina screamed a lot. Amalina kept saying 'Pocong Pocong' but she's scared herself. Haiyoo. Oh wait, I remembered something. When me and Adawiah were walking together to the block, she accidentaly drop her phone. Haishh.
Adawiah: (dropped her phone)
Marissa: Oh pocot ! Alermaaaaaak. Haiyoooooo !
Adawiah: (laughs really hard)
Marissa: Teeheee !
Careless. After CIP, teacher told us to meet at block 35 for attendance. Since she was riding Donovan's bike, we went back to school. Haishh. You think near is it? And we're tired. Pity us for once. While walking, Zhakirah accidentaly hit her elbow at one of the car rear mirror.

 

Zhakirah: Ouch. Saket !
Marissa: Eh ape jadi?
Zhakirah: Terlanggar rear mirror krete tuh.
Marissa: (looks back) Ade orang siaaaa ! Krete golden tu kan?
Zhakirah: A'ah. Seriousssss ke per?! Ade orang?!! Eh, betol betol ah !
Marissa: Yeeeeeeeeeeeee. Haiyooo.
Zhakirah: Serious?!!
Marissa: Tengok blakang skrg.
Zhakirah: Tak nak !Takooot ..
Marissa: Dier dah blah laaaa. Tgk !
Zhakirah: Tak nak ! Tak nak !

 

She's just so clumsy. Oh yeah, sorry for the malay words. Lazy to translate it. Heh. Went back home alone and now, blogging. By the way, about the last post, siape cepat die dapat ! :D or in english First come first serve? Don't know. Hah. By the way, I'm not going to any class even if Fariz is around. Fucker him. Go and die babi hutan !

another day without you.
@ 2:44 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr