<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Sunday, May 31, 2009 ♥

Urgh. A test from Amirahh. Better to do it now than later right?

1.) The person who tagged you :
- Amirahh

2.) Your relationship with him or her :
- Friends.

3.) Your first impression on him/her ? :
- Sweet / Cool / Can be trusted

4.) Your most memorable moment with him/her ? :
- I seriously don't know.

5.) The most memorable thing you said to him/her ? :
- everything I said to her is memorable. :D

6.) If him/her becomes your lover ? :
- I'm not a lesbian, stupid.

7.) If him/her becomes your lover , what would you like him/her to improve on ?:
- Again, I'm not a lesbian and she has a purr-fect personalities. :)

8.) If him/her becomes your enemy , what will you do ? :
- I will try to be friends with her back slowly.

9.) If him/her becomes your enemy , what will be the reason ? :
- Misunderstanding

10.) The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now are:
- Talking with her?

11.) Your overall impression on her/him:
- She doesn't rush things.

12.) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
- None.

13.) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
- Being sucha selfish person.

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is:
- Heh?

15.) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
- Thank you. :}

another day without you.
@ 4:58 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr