|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Saturday, May 30, 2009 ♥ Went to a birthday party last night Seletar Camp. I was forced to go and suddenly, my mum met her friend there and I saw her son and I was like.. omg. Heh. Cute like hell man! I looked at him and he looked at me. We never smile at each other. Grr, heh. Shy ah. Never eat the food there since I already ate chicken rice at the airport. Full. Mum: Marissa, you wanna sit here or with my friend at the front? Marissa: huh? Mum: -.-, you wanna sit here or at the front? Marissa: Ohh, umm. Here la. Mum: Okay, I sit there la. Marissa: *Look. ( omg, are you kidding me? If I sit at the front, I will be seating next to that cute guy! ) Luckily, or else, i need to talk to him man. Sat at the back and watch all the performances and there's one segment where there's a dancing competition. Three kids on the stage. Host: How old are you? Kid: three asshole (he was tyring to say "years old") Others: *laughs Host: I ask you how old are you, and here you are saying bad things to me. Don't be rude. How old are you? Kid: Three asshole. Others: *Laughs Host: Okay nevermind. :D That's the funniest thing. Heh. Host: One thing about Bollywood movies right, the girl always wear a red sari and roll down the hill and the next thing you see is she wearing a yellow sari. Others: *laughs Very true. Heh. I kept looking at him but he can't be seen from far. Haish. Went home around 10.30pm and I was like "Haish, going home already? going to miss him ):". Today, I asked my mum about him. Marissa: Mak, who's that guy sitting beside you last night at the party ah? Mum: A Guy? Oh, that's my friend's son. Why? Marissa: Hehehe, Cute ah he. Sec what ah? Mum: Sec 3. Why? Still young but gatal already ahh. Minah gatal. Marissa: Fuyoo, sec 3 man ! :D Now, need to get ready for madrasah. -.-
another day without you. @ 6:31 PM
|
|