|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Saturday, May 30, 2009 ♥ Woke up at seven and waited until eight. Tried to wake Kietti up by giving him a wake up call. His voice was like.. "kjnvjrvbntbv". Cannot understand. Just woke up from his beauty sleep. Heh. Shower and change clothes. Rush off to the MRT. Waited for Shahul and the others at Airport MRT station. Wait wait wait for 15 minutes but they said they at T3 already. Haish. It's suppose to be at T2 ! Why are you all taking the T3 escalator? Grr. Met Ms Farinna, Donovan and Hock Chye at McDonalds and waited for the others. Nik came with his friends. They're departuring to Vietnam. Aww, 2N5 gonna miss you. Especially a girl from 2N4. Hehs. But he's attached with another girl in Vietnam. The 2N4 girl will be so heart broken. Shh. Bought big breakfast and I wanted to change the drink to Ice Milo but I said Tea. Clever ah Marissa. After they had breakfast, discuss about the BV Bazaar things. Uh oh, our class fund is short about 52 bucks. Oh well, I think they don't care about the class. Whoever you are. I'm not pointing to anyone. Ms Farinna planned to go to her mum's shop to find cloth for our stall banner. Leslin,Valerie,Shahul,Adrian,Me and Hock Chye squeeze into Ms Farinna's car. Two sit at the back, three sit at the center row and one sit at the front. Helped Shahul adding his contacts to his phone since he can't copy the whole contact to the SIM card. Then suddenly, he notice my scratch. Shahul: Eh, what happen to your arm? Marissa: My cat scratch la. Shahul: Ohh, I think your cat hates you. Haha ! Marissa: What? Shahul: Your cat was like.. MARISSA ! *Doing the scratch sound and action Marissa:*laughs. What the hell ! Shahul: But now they know you find out already right, they sure run away one. Your cat will like .. Eh eh, she found out ah. Better run away or else I'll scratch her again. *Laughs Marissa: Whaaat ! Heh. Reached at our destination and go here and there since Ms Farinna's mum had a few stalls. We're really sorry, Siya ! I feel so bad right now. You can blame on us. Really. Find our cloth already then drove off to a costume shop. Oh my god, there's like so many wigs and costumes and masks lah! Valerie was scared of the masks. Haish. Whenever Shahul wore one mask and scare her, she will scream and run away. The person who guide us was like damn funny. Heh. Always scare Ms Farinna. Pity her. Guide: Here's the mask of the grim reaper. Shahul: Whoaa, *wear it Guide: And here's the knife of it. Put it near Ms Farinna* Ms Farinna: Ahhhhhh !!!! Us: *Laughs Ms Farinna: Don't scare me lerr. Marissa: *Take the knife and give it to Shahul Shahul: Wahhhh, ahahahah ! *Accidentaly put the knife near Ms Farinna Ms Farinna: *Screams. Shahul ! Take it out now ! Shahul: *laughs. I can't see clearly ! Us: *Laughs When the guide was talking to Ms Farinna at her ear, she screamed and the guide ran away. Heh, Ms Farinna: Wah, I hate you! Get lost from me ! ( Saw a mascot costume ) Ms Farinna: Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? Isn't that costume suppose to be a condom? Adrian: Wah ! Seriously ah ! Hahah ! I don't know ler. Just now Shahul said he wanna wear ler. Haha ! What the hell. It was fun going in there. Trying out some awesome costumes. You should go. Heh. Ms Farinna dropped us off somewhere which I forget where and search for stuff and followed Adrian home. After that, go to Marina Square to fetch Charmaine. Heh. Im tired you know! Oh well, at least I did something for my friend. Went back to Airport to eat for lunch. Leslin: Eh marissa, how you know how to go to the MRT? Adrian told you ah? Marissa: No la, I know where is it. *Actually I dont, I looked at the sign board on the top :D Leslin: Oh chey. Heh, Sorry bout that. Missed 2 trains just to wait for Adrian and Hock Chye. Slow ah they all. Messed around with Adrian and Hock Chye. Adrian is beacuse of his "ehem" and Hock Chye is also because of "ehem" and he really need an extreme makeover. Very true. Imagine, a hawker centre guy pouch bag on the hip, a baggy jeans(he said that that's skinnies? omg.), sandals and a tight plus small shirt. Heh. Leslin: You should really change your jeans lerr. Hock Chye: Eh, this one skinnies sia. Marissa: Ah ! So not laa. It doesn't even look like one. Charmaine: Skinnies looks like how Marissa is wearing right now ler. Adrian: I think because his ass is too big thats why he need a bigger size. Us: *laughs Pity Hock Chye. Sorry. (: . Ate at the Staff Canteen at T2 and ate chicken rice. Delicious and no, I'm not being sarcastic. It IS nice. Adrian need to go somewhere so he leave us and Hock Chye followed me, Leslin and Charmaine go T3 for awhile. Arrivedat T3 already, need to go home cos need to attend a Birthday Party which I don't wanna go but forced to. Heh. Labels: this is the last time i give up this heart of mine
another day without you. @ 2:17 AM
|
|