<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Monday, May 18, 2009 ♥

Woke up late today because it's a holiday. Elearning Day today so I will need to use the computer. Stupid english and history. Damn difficult. Chatted with my cousin and I asked her a random question. Quite disgusting too.

( Link broken again! )): )




Stupid Marissa. Now on the phone with Nadia and waiting for my Straits Times Newspaper to come from my mum. Wow. Oh yeah, Nazri is super horny yesterday.






And Fadhil is officialy scared of check-ups. Yay him ! Sorry for sleeping in the middle of our chat yesterday night aye? Teeehehhe.






Goodbye lovely peeps.







another day without you.
@ 1:55 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr