<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, May 15, 2009 ♥

Yay to Exam Day ! Thanks to it, there will be no school oh yeah, to E-Learning Day too. Isn't it wonderful if there's a lot of holidays in Singapore? Well, woke up round 10 am. That's so late for me as I usually wakes up around 8 ? What I do early in the morning if you're wondering is either watch tv or just planning what to do today. Either just chatting on the computer or meet up with Nadia. Yea. She has a lot of stories to tell me. Most of it is about her funny classmates. Wow. What a wonderful class she have there huh? Then I always told her to buy the choco bar " Time Out". It's a secret. Plan to meet Nadia today. And do some normal stuff we always do. Like ranting about music and some stuff. Exams are over and plan to slack. Oh yeah, Adawiah wanted me to accompany her to Vivo. I can't as my brother is at home. Sorry aye? Well, Nadia is in love with Ms Swan and the song All The Above. Thanks to me huh ? Yay me!

Goodbyes.

Not thinking of you

another day without you.
@ 12:19 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr