<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Monday, June 1, 2009 ♥

Firstly, went to school for this BV Bazaar thing. Need to reach there by 9am and Herlina was like waiting for me at the bus stop. She waited for me around 10 minutes? Sorry aye? Plan and stuff and start to paint the banner. Hancor ! It turn out really messy but overall, it's nice. My acrylic paint until finish. Haish, you think cheap ah? Nevermind, at least I contribute something for the class. :} Need to work from morning till afternoon on 6 June. It's not anyone's fault. I volunteer. Adawiah came late since she's still sick. Haish, get well soon babyy ! I want to paint also cannot. The rest were like overcrowding the place. No place to sit. So, I just leave it to them. Slack with Amirahh.


Amirahh: *Playing PSP. Wow, this is tough.
Marissa: *Take and look. Only level 2 and you said tough already?
Amirahh: Relax ah. The thing is like damn fast.
Marissa: Nah, level 1.
Amirahh: *playing. Okay, now this song is like damn slow.


Sorry mirahh, there's no level one and a half. Heh. About one hour later, they all wanna go to Expo for this food festival thing. Not following cos of CCA. Herlina and me stayback just to paint it nicely. Heh, when suddenly Shahul came. Very kecoh. Have the video but too long to transfer it to the computer. Next time okay?


Marissa: Eh, mane kau dapat paint ni?
Herlina: Art room.
Marissa: Boleh ker amek? Tak lock art room?
Herlina: Actually aku curik and it's not lock.
Marissa: Siak jer kau.
Herlina: Kau nak red? Ade tau,
Marissa: Colour ape ade?
Herlina: Red, yellow, white.
Marissa: Next time ah. *smell the paint*. Eh lina, kau tau tak ni paint ape? untok wall tau. Cat, Kau tau?
Herlina: Eh? *smell*. A'ah sia. Takper ahh.


Haish. Need to paint the whole thing. Hey, at least we're hardworking. Heh,


Herlina: Eh marissa ! Buat cantek2 ah ! Kater jer pass art. Kalau kite org uat cantek2, mesti diorang puji nyerr.
Marissa: Oh jadi kau uat ni pasal nak dapat namer ah?
Herlina: Takde laaa. Okay okay laa. Aku uat ni actually pasal nak dapat namer. Tapi the other half pasal aku nak cantekkan.
Marissa: :O


Wanna get compliments only ah? Hmm. Before all this happen, we need to mop the floor cos kena the paint. Shiok seyy ! Herlina and me was like mopping the floor and sliding when suddenly Herlina fall.


Herlina: *fell
Adawiah&Marissa: HHAHAHAHA! *until I bang the lockers*
Herlina: Rabak siaa Marissa ! Takper takper.


Funnny. :} After all that, I need to go for band and Shahul need to go home. Slack during CCA. Heh, went home at 5.30pm and the end. I really pity Herlina cos she need to clean up the mess. :O


By the way, about the quiz thing, you all no need to do cos I was just doing this for fun. :}. If you wanna do, pandai2 lah korang.

another day without you.
@ 5:57 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr