<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009 ♥

Let's just say that today is half funny and half boring okay ? First up, geography. Good enough that I brought both of my books. Safe and sound. Well, those who needs to stand ended up sitting down cos we would need to sit in a circle doing something. Let me see.. studying and listening to teachers ? Oh yah, pity Shakul that he always get bullied by Fariz - the setan. He actually made fun of him. Not really bully. Well, you know what classes do - they laugh along. Oops, sorry Shakul. After all the laughter, we need to find a partner to make up a story. Which I don't know what type of story. Tried to ask the people around me but ended up talking to the wall or even my very own chair. So, I partner-ed with Shakul cos he's the only one beside me. So I took my foolscap and he tried to write down a story but last last, we're stucked at "One day". Seriously, we're blur like a bunch of sotongs. Or even worse than that. A sotong with no eyes. I wonder why sotongs are blur. Oh well, right after that, had P.E. As usual, played badminton and was interrupted by Iskandar. Tried to take the shuttlecock near him also cannot. Scared that he hits me by accidentaly banging into each other and I fall down or he hits me with the badminton racket or even his shuttlecock hit my damn head. So we ended up like avoiding each other.

Recess, ate na-na-na-CHOS ! Okay, that's lame. Some of them are favour-ing me to buy for them something. Sorry, I'm not your dog. The nachos were great. Delicious but expensive. Sat with Herlina cos she looks like she's emo-ing. So me and Adawiah accompanied her. Went upstairs after that to do some stupid DNT homework but ended up talking with Shakul. He and his three minute .. That's private somehow. Hmm, English period. Wow. Okay, it's very umm, weird plus funny. I have the video but since this computer's Bluetooth is somehow not working, I can't post it today. Wait until next year also can. Mrs Lua changed my place and ended up sitting beside my adek - Kak Yong and Adawiah were so called sitting infront of me. Talk talk talk and Mrs Lua felt so umm, "Omg, Ive made a mistake." that kind of face. When she went away to do something, the class were like planning to put a chair at the top of the door. So freaking violent ! And Kak Yong started to shout to the class bout it. Damn, freaking pain ah my ear drum. But chill, Kak Yong and Zhi Wei also.

Here's the picture of it.


How cool is that. Too bad that Kak Yong stopped us doing that. Well, skip to DNT. Okay, this is fun. Joked around with Adawiah and Shakul. Talking about G-strings, Books and some other stuff.

Shakul: Huh? G-string?
Marissa: *Laughs. No, eh, you know what? Got such thing as C-string.
Shakul: How sia C-string?
Marissa: The that thing has no.. uhh. what's that call.
Shakul: You mean the thing just sumbat at your pantat ah ?! *Laughs
Adawiah & Marissa: *Laugh out loud
Marissa: Hahaha ! Omg, I'm running out of laughing gas. Can't laugh anymore. *Three secs later
*Laughs

Shakul: Eh, mane tu bende?
Adawiah: Ah? Nta, tanyer Marissa lah.
Shakul, Eh, maner tu bende?
Marissa: Ah ? Jap, Amalina, maner tu bende?
Amalina: HUH ?!
Marissa: *Laughs
Shakul: What's so funny?
Us: *Laughs

Mr.Sham: Okay, what other examples ?
Marissa: *Raise up hand
Mr.Sham: Okay you ?* Pointing to Charmaine* Wrong answer.
Marissa: *Raise up hand
Mr.Sham: Yes ?
Marissa: What ? :l
Shakul & Adawiah: *Laughs
Shakul: Omg, Marissa so blur.

Mr.Sham: Okay, what other examples?
Marissa: BOOKS !
Shakul: Huh ?! Boobs ?! *Laughs Omg, you can take examples from Boobs. HAHAHA !
Marissa & Adawiah: *Laughs.

Oh yah, Shakul and Adawiah gossiped about me. So bad. Haha, I even tore the paper to half and tore another one until a quarter. And we laughed. Hahaa !

P/S: Me want holiday and I'm brokened into pieces? Lol.


another day without you.
@ 1:36 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr