<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Saturday, June 27, 2009 ♥




Oh yay Transformer. Watched it with my family at The Cathay. Hmm, two thumbs up for it okay ? Well, there's some part where I actually was in tears. Better not tell you or else you'll know about it. For your info, my mum kept asking me questions while watching the movie. She told me that she couldn't understand three quarter of the movie. Mum, you should watch the first movie. Oh wait, you already watch it but you can't remember the story huh ? Haish, bad memory. After the three hour movie, walked to Plaza Singapura and eat at Manhattan Fish Market. It's not literally a fish market. It's just a name. Ate Fish and chips there. Eat eat eat until I'm too full and my brothers were like "Next time, don't bring Marissa here. Waste food and money only." Hey, I'm full. What am I suppose to do ? Eat until my stomach explodes ? After all that, went for Maulut. I didn't wear a long sleeve shirt and a scarf. So how ? My mum found a way just to let me go there. She told my father to bring for me a long sleeve shirt and a scarf that wraps around my head just like that. Heh, kinda cool. Eat the briyani and straight away zoomed to my grandmother's house. My dad was driving the car like he's in a race. Hey dad, you're not driving my brother's Volkswagen car. You're driving Honda. Be careful. :l Okay okay, I was actually cheering for my dad. Crazy. Went to my grandmother's house and my brother was actually playing with some kind of a baby toy and he too excited already, he took a video of it. It's an antique toy. So he played with it last time. Okay, I don't wanna continue on since I'm too lazy and tired to do it.


P/S: My first brother was actually in tears when he was watching Transformers too. *Twist

another day without you.
@ 8:16 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr