<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Monday, June 29, 2009 ♥

School starts today and I hate it. Good for Nadia cos she's quarantine for one whole damn bloody week and the following Monday is a holiday. Wow. First day of Semester 2 already have lesson. Sucha bore. I was yawning all the way during Science lesson. Damn tired and boring. Even the teacher's boring. Learn about birth control and stuff. It's not like I wanna get pregnant young or something right? So why bother learning. Skip to Malay. Okay, I was the most active student there. Only me shout out the answer. I just hope my teacher doesn't get irritated. She even called me "Sambal" something something for getting it wrong. Haha, its not really a scolding but you know, joking around. There's one word that's not right. That is 'doposen'. Okay, most of you know the answer that is dua puluh sen. Haha. How cute is that. Doposen. Hah hah. Right after that, we have a new lesson called Project Work. Grouped with Acap, Sufi, Ilham, Adawiah, Shahul. We were laughing like hell until my face turned into a tomato and some tears came out. Acap's laughing gas was running out so he can't laugh. The teacher doesn't even care. Wow. We came out with random stuffs like playing truth or dare, who fuck who and also choosing who's gonna be the leader using the same spinning bottle. Okay, the game who fuck who is pretty weird so don't ever play that bloody game. And Shahul kept asking me about girl's boob. So effing random. After that, Adawiah and me went to Eastpoint so that she can buy her sketch book for DNT and I've not completed a single shit about my DNT homework. Yay !


P/S: Nadia, my blog's not dead. Yay !

another day without you.
@ 12:59 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr