|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Monday, June 22, 2009 ♥ There's so much things happened today but before that, I would like to share you all my Father's Day dinner. Hmm, ate at Rex around Geyland area there. That place was full of people I tell you. Finally, a sit for my family. Abg Firdaus: Okay, give me half chicken. Dad: Eh no no no, make it three quarter. Abg Farhan: Eh, ( My dad and brothers stare at each other ) Them: Okay okay, half half half. Marissa: *laughs My family: *stares at me -.o Marissa: *Stopped laughing.* What? Pathetic. I only ate a bit since I'm full. Here's the part where it scares everyone. My dad's car door - OPEN! Leg shivering moments for me. But luckily, nothing was stolen. Went home afterwards and used my PSP to log on to ebuddy since I'm not allowed to use the desktop in the living room. Oh yeah, one interesting fact for me, whenever my dad called me "Marissa" and I answered "What?" he suddenly didn't say anything. Oh, he's hot tempered. Okay, off subject. Today? Woke up and get ready to go to Nadia's house. I tell you, I went there so that Nadia could teach me with my Maths homework but instead, I played Habbo and chatted and habbo and chatted and listening to songs and habbo and chatted and helped Nadia with her malay essay. Can't even think of one nice name. All that we came out was Rovalina and Spermy and ended up using the name Aidil. Did my maths homework was a last minute thing. Went home afterwards and tried to use all the spare phones that's not in use. Okay, my O2 spare phone can't use for messaging, old and budget Nokia phone has a really hard keypad that makes it hard for me to press it. Anyway, went to deliver something to my aunt's house for a while. Went home and till now, rotting at home and oh yeah, I have a three-days-in-a-row band camp this Wednesday from 8.30am until 5.30pm. 8 hours? Compulsory to go but I don't wanna go. P/S: Hazwan, I'm not a melata queen and I'm not a meanie. Yay !
another day without you. @ 9:57 AM
|
|