<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Wednesday, June 3, 2009 ♥

Today was just fucking awesome. Cooked for breakfast and zoom-ed to school to meet Lina and others. Arrived school at 12.03 exactly and waited for her. Hmpf, kater jer da sampai tapi 10 minutes aku tunggu. Went up to the classroom to check our stall banner if it's okay. Afiq called Lina cos he wanna meet her for I don't know what. 5 minutes later salam him and Lina wasn't happy bout it. Heh.


Afiq: Okay ah, aku chao dulu arh. *Handshake with me*
Marissa: K bye.
Herlina: *looks back* Kauu !! Cam gini sia Fiq ! Kafir sia kau ! KAFIR KAFIR KAFIR !
Afiq: Okay la, cepat ahh !
( Both handshake )
Afiq: Eh jap, aku nak kasi kau bende.. err, takpe ah. Bye !
Herlina: Ahh okaay ! Bye !


Met Hallimah and all at the library. Nothing to do so I stick with my PSP game. Heh. Went to drink bubbletea cos our remedial starts at 2/2.30 pm. Went back to school then slack. I sit at the pond. Hurhur ! Fun to watch the fish swimming around. It makes my day. Suddenly, my mum called. So random. Nag at me for going to school so early just to meet my friends and for not waking him up to go to school. Hey, doesn't mean I'm the youngest I always get the blame for everything okay? I've been blame from the class and now, this? Lame. My mum said If I ever go to school early, she will call my teacher. Wow. Hallimah need to go to for her dance thing so it only left me,Lina,Fatanah and Saniah. Chat here and there and leave for our remedial. Amirahh borrowed my PSP and played with it. I tell you, the class was damn fun. Time flies so fast. 2 hours class but it feels like only 1 hour. Laugh here and there. Well, I'm always the one who kept asking questions.


Marissa: Cher, who invented BODMAS?
Mr.Su: Bodmas la, the person is name bodmas.
Marissa: Oh.
Mr.Su *to the class* So...
Marissa: *interrupts and the class laughs* Cher, who is Bodmas?
Mr.Su: Bodmas is the father's son laa.
Class: *laughs


There's one part where Shakira actually was trying to scratch her back but Amirah was like..


Amirahh: Eh Kira, jangan rabe laa !
Lina&Me: *laughs
( 10 mins later )
Marissa: Cher, you know whats rabe or not?
Mr.Su: I know what you mean okay? *smiling
Shakira: No la cher, she meant the rubber the tyre.



Went home after that and the end. (:

another day without you.
@ 3:28 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr