|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 ♥ Went for band this morning. A bit late this morning. Urgh. Rush to the AVA and there were people inside doing their mock exams so change it to the dance studio. Play play play play until my lips are very numb. During our 15 minutes break time, when down with my friends and I bought a mineral water and a biscuit and a packet of milo. Marissa: *throw away the mineral water's water Yi Na: What the hell are you doing? Marissa: I wanna fill my bottle with milo. Yi Na: Crazy. Marissa: *trying to put it inside*. Omg, spilling. Nevermind sure the uncle will.. OMG ! wasted sia my milo. Nashirah&Yi Na: *Laughs I bought another packet and the same thing happened. Went up and it was freezing like hell. Kept drinking my milo every 5 minutes. Addictive man ! After that, all the junior band girl members had been called for something. Marissa: *saw a group of boys Boy: *whispering something to his friend and they look back Marissa: *what stare stare sia* * and walked past them cos I need to* The Guys: heyyyy, fiwit fiwit. whoooo! sombong ey. sombong ey ! fiwit ! Marissa: *ignore.* *Uat ape sia nak layan diorang. Tak kenal poon.* Boys these days. Take measurements for our band uniform and the guys went back already. Fuh, naseb sia marissa! Went back and kept shivering. Haish, the place is like damn cold. Help? After band, meet Herlina in the bus to go to Tampines to teman her go buy something. A headset. Herlina: Eh jap, aku nak bayar ah. Marissa: I just remembered something, I need to buy toothpaste for my family. :D Herlina: Stoppit eh Marissa ! Heh, after that, went to Toys R Us to browse only. She was craving for this Spongebob stuff toy which cost 19 bucks plus and she only have 17 bucks. Haish. Went to eat at Mc after that. Thanks Lina babyy for belanja-ing me eventhough I have enough money for myself. Heh, the queue was like damn long. Waited for Herlina to buy and played my PSP for a while. After that, buy Ice cream. Mm, Milo Mcflurry. Before that, she told me that her stomach's gonna burst but why are you still eating? Cutestuff or what ! Waited for bus 38 after that. Herlina: *looking in my mcflurry cup and looked at me with that blurr face Marissa: -.O, terpakse habeskan ah. Nanti wasting Herlina: Ohh Marissa: Camne nak buang ni? Stuck, takleh klua. Herlina: *take my cup and tried to put it at the railing* Tak boleh ah Marissa: *put it at the railing* ahhh. Suddenly the cup drop Marissa: *pick it up Herlina: Yang kau angkat apahal? Aku memang nak ni bende jatoh. Marissa: Ohh. * Put it back at the railing and the cup drop* Herlina&Marissa: *Laughs* Litter bugs ! Herlina brought her Mcflurry into the bus and eat it. Haiyoo. Herlina: Eh, aku nak try out ah headset ni. Marissa: Okay laa. Aku kluarkan untok kau. Herlina: K baek. Marissa: Aku try kat PSP aku dulu ah. *finish already, give back to herlina* Herlina: Boleh ke masokkan? *put it in* okay best. Ehhh, terpintal2 ahh. Aku seriously tak suke cam gini. Marissa: *helped* Can you like take out your Samsung earpiece wire first? Herlina: Ohh hahah ! You know what? That time I used a headset ah then the wire is like too long. So I cut it ah. Marissa: Siak jer.. Cannot hear anything right? Herlina: Yah, I cut only, then I cannot hear anything. My mum was like "eh? why the headset suddenly become so short?" Marissa: Gile.. Herlina: HAHA! Done all and I still haven't buy the toothpaste. Urgh.
another day without you. @ 1:18 AM
|
|