|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Saturday, June 20, 2009 ♥ There's no plan to go out today except going out with Nadia to catch a movie. But sadly, my parents doesn't permit me to go out and at about one hour later, my mum told me that I can catch a movie with Nadia. Too bad for me though. Nadia is at Tampines Mall with her mum now - not watching any movie ! Just you know, go shopping and stuff. So it's like a last minute thing. Oh and I slept at 4am yesterday. Can't sleep, insomnia perhaps. Hah hah. Went to East Coast Park with my parents yesterday. At last, get to stargaze. Oh and there's a couple who gets to camoulflage in the dark since that spot has no light. I wonder what they were doing over there. This is gonna be a short post since I have no time to update when my brothers are wondering all over the house. So goodbyes. :]
another day without you. @ 12:43 AM
|
|