<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Thursday, July 9, 2009 ♥

I didn't expect that today's gonna be a fun day. I mean a superb day. It all started during recess time. I asked Adawiah to put my bowl back. So she did. After that, she told me to put my cup back. I don't want to. Haha, how stubborn am I ? So we kept playing with the cup. Put everywhere on the table. Adawiah also put Ashraaf's cup beside him but he push it to his Sec 1 friend who is still eating. We laughed our heads off.


After that, I asked Adawiah to accompany me to the bookshop. Bought my black file and we tried to get out but since she's scared of spider web, she doesn't want to exit on that place and she also doesn't want to walk pass the Sec 5s. We wanna walk through the stall door. You know the behind the stall there ? Ah there ah. I halfway walk and stopped and ran out. Scared of being caught. Since Shadi already walk pass the spider web, we were safe to go.


Went for DNT class next. Been caught by Mrs Hua for wearing a bracelet. Hmpf. But who cares ? Wore it back. Finally, during DNT class, sat in an air conditioned room. But still kinda hot. I didn't really pay attention as I was doing my own thing. Sketching and doodling all that stuff. Until Shakul and Adawiah called me 'Budak Ketinggalan Zaman'. Quite true cos I kept asking " Ah, aper die ?"


Shakul: Cher, E what ah?
Mr.Sham: Ah, the letter E also can
Adawiah&Shakul&Marissa: -
Laughed.

Amirah: Huh ? E ? Emotional lah.
Marissa: You also the same ! Hahaha. He's asking
about question E !

Amirah: Oh, cakap ah. - Paiseh


Heh Heh, Form teacher next. Arranged our table and clean up the room. Boring. Today, I was suppose to buy literature book since I have lost mine. Some stupid guy stole it. Bought nachos after school. Went the bus arrive, I quickly put my nachos in the bag. Hey, at least I obey the rules. Adawiah saw -ehem inside sitting down on the err. I don't know. Went the ITE guys went up, they talked to him. Kawan baru. Oh yeah, now I can't use the computer that I always use. Locked and also my PSP had been confiscated by my mother. Hmpf


P/S: Kak Yong, don't be angry to teacher next time and don't anyhow point fingers to her. Oh yeah, Kak Yong FTW !

another day without you.
@ 11:03 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr