<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Sunday, July 12, 2009 ♥

Had my religious class exams today. Easy. Nothing really happen today. It's a normal day but this time, my mum kept nagging at me. I tell you, it's really irritating. Called Nadia just now to tell her if she wanna see my cats downstairs but sadly , she can't. It's okay for me. I'm a strong girl. I can handle it by myself. Went down with my first cat. She meowed until it can be heard until the sixth floor. My house that is. She was sitting down quietly. Stoned. Went up and bring my second cat down. Oh yah , I got two cats for your info. The second likes to move around like she's really panicking. I grabbed her tightly - making her unable to escape. Went I put her on the floor, she just sit there quietly while looking around. I really pity them. Went home afterwards and now, blogging.

P/S: I think I'm trying to stop messaging you.

another day without you.
@ 2:43 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr