<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ♥

Gosh, if only I could go back to school and laugh along with my wonderful superb friends. I miss them loads eventhough its only two days away from them. Cool. So today, woke up at six and ate my medicine which taste like a tasteless food. Oh, and the most hated medicine that I've taken is the cough medicine which tasted like.. I don't know. And thankfully, no more sleepless nights. No more shivering nights too. Thanks thanks thanks. Yeah, yesterday, I asked Adawiah about school homeworks. Maths - exercise 5A and 5B. I don't know how to do. Don't tell me only math homework. There must be others. And you know what? I thought today's Friday but today's only Thursday. Wow. And one last thing - I don't have H1N1. Awesome awesome ! I'll be returning back to school on Monday so I hope I'll be completely well on that day.


My left nostril starts to bleed all of the sudden. Okay, that's not important.

So I found my class video that was uploaded by Adawiah. Yeah, she edited that also. Must see but there's an unglam photo of me. Try to spot it, humans.


Oh yeah, there's two videos where I found it disgusting and funny and I mean it separately. By the way, to watch this two videos, you will need to log in and confirm that you're older than 18 years old. So it's " M18 "

First off, World's Biggest Zit


Lastly, World's Biggest Human's Balls


Have fun watching them. Remember, M18.

another day without you.
@ 11:13 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr