<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Monday, July 20, 2009 ♥

ADAWIAH
ADAWIAH


Okay, this post is especially for Adawiah.







Diah Dweeb / Diah Jumpen / SuperDiah , thanks for being a best friend for me. You enlighten my life and you make me feel so brand new ( wah, like from a song like that ). You cheered up my feelings when I'm down or not even down. Thank you for being a daily reader and a very big sorry if I didn't really update my blog. I really have no time and I'm trying to run away from the probelm that I actually spoilt my brother's keyboard ' P ' . I glue it. Awesome huh ? , now it feels so different and really hard to press. Thanks thanks thanks. Diah, I will always be there for you whenever you have any problems such as family or even friends ( or even.. you know what I mean ) I know !







Guys, let me tell you about an awesome best friend I have.











  • She's marvelous




  • She's kinda shy but deep inside her is always full of pranking people and stuff




  • She don't really like being a cheap girl. She's expensive. Very-rare-type-of-girl




  • She's not really good in handling things so don't ever give her a fragile item as she have butter fingers




  • Senang merajuk. That's right




  • Always quiet but deep inside her , she's really hyper. HyperActive



  • Good in shuffling and jumpstyle.

That's all I can say. The only thing is that she's Awesome.



ADAWIAH MJ

We love you. :D

another day without you.
@ 4:51 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr