<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, August 7, 2009 ♥

Everything's back to normal now. Got my phone back, getting closer to Nadia and Adawiah and stuff. This time, school was awesome except when today I need to skip the school National Day concert just to perform at Katong School ( APSN ). Wasted 2 hours of our times there but I really pity they all. They're a bit different than us and they're cute.


So I was there, watching my band performing and suddenly I observed one student. Fuh, gangster nak rabak. Take people's flag and don't wanna return back.Hmm, ankle socks and stuff. He's normal but low IQ maybe. Terror. After all that, helped out and zoom-ed to the hall to watch my school's concert in the hall. When I just sat only, they announced "Thank you for coming to this concert and have a nice day"


Thanks ah thanks. Never get to sing along and watch Don't Forget The Lyrics. Awesome.


Went to Bedok Inter with my cliques and rushed off to East Point to meet Nadia at around 11.45 pm. Eat with her mum and her mum's friend. Mmm, chicken rice. Went to the exercise corner at Blk 154. Something happened but its personal. Nadia was getting dizzy and stuff because she kept turning around and around and there I am laughing my ass off.


Nadia: *Still spinning around* Marissa! Help me! I'm getting dizzy! Stop
this thing.
Marissa: Hahahahaha ! - Getting away from her and still didn't helped
her.

another day without you.
@ 6:38 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr