<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Saturday, August 1, 2009 ♥

Psst, my blog's dead. But luckily, I get to use the computer today. Update update.
There's too much stuff going on in my mind right now.


  1. Trying to help someone's relationship with someone.
2. Who the hell is that mysterious East Spring guy in my dream.


Yeah, that's about it.


Oh and I got a few nicknames for that someone.
I told cha that I'm gonna put it here.
So, watch out.


  1. Khairul-Chan-stalker-whose-name-is-sandy-stone-and-knows-what-soap-people-use-rapper
  2. Sandy Stone Wendy Barney
  3. Mr Purple
  4. Mr Composer
  5. Mr Musician
  6. Mr Duh!
  7. Flirtstone
  8. Mr Bird
  9. Mr Tree
Yeah, that's about it. Sorry, but my nickname is not as much as yours.
Happy happy happy! :D


Well, that's about it, I think.


kthxluvbai

another day without you.
@ 5:59 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr