|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 ♥ Yay 60th post ? Not much happened today so this post is gonna be pretty short okay? First up, school per normal. Thanks for asking. (I know, no one asked) Went to Siglap CC with Adawiah, Shakul and Guo Liang to practice shuffle for Teacher's Day. I mean, practice for the audition today and no, I'm not involved. Met Herlina, Daniel, Ruzaidi, Khairi and their friends at Siglap CC. They actually accompanied Daniel only cos Guo Liang need one more person to audition with his crew. So, they picked Daniel. Oh yeah, Daniel forced me to show him how to jumpstyle. Eh, I basic only and who the hell told you that I expert already? Daniel: Eh marissa, tunjuk aku jumpstyle.. Shakul kata kau tau. Expert. Met Nadia afterwards and oh yeah, did you know that we took one hour just to open the cap of the cocktail bottle ? She even disturbed me when I was trying to eat. For god sake, I need peace. Went to the exercise area as per usual but this time, saw Faezah. Damn, I miss her. Yeah, she disturbed me by pushing, punching and poking and slapping cos I never go for ngaji anymore but too bad, it's gonna be the fasting month and there will be no class. Hehehe. Err, after that, I can't remember. Okay, today. School as per usual but this time skipped Geography remedial cos need to go for drumming session. Yeah, it was fun there. Get to laugh and stuff. Marissa: (Picked up the big metal basket) Eh diah, where's my water bottle? Oh yeah, Shakul accidentaly whack me with his stick when he's trying to hit his basket. Two times in a row. (All laughs) Need to pair up with Osalli for this so called test. Haiz, I hit so many times already but this instructor asked us to continue. I got injured hand some more. Pity me lah. You know why injured? Cos my hand is full of deep cut that was done by my cat while I was leaving from my house for school. Put a bandage in school. Still useless. The tape came out and I kept asking for tape. Okay, I wanna go off now. I want to cook and I'm hungry so shove off. Byes.
another day without you. @ 4:54 AM
|
|