|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, August 28, 2009 ♥ ![]() Oh, I remember this photo. It's taken at Nadia's bedroom and it was the day I had my haircut. Awesome stuff. Yeah, my hair's a bit messy. Hehehe. And I need a new black three quarters pants asap. Oh well, my school's celebrating Teacher's Day, ACES Day and Be Yourself Day on Monday. Woo ! (running round and round with full of excitement) That means, there will only be CME and Science lesson! Yay Bedok View. You go, Mr Boo ! (round of applause). Looks like I messaged someone while I was fast asleep. Hahaha , how cool is that? Or is it my brother reading and replying my messages secretly? (gasp). Cannot be. I put password at my inbox. Hmm , or is it a ghost? (gasp). Nehh, it can't be. Or is it? Oh yeah, you can update my blog for me next time. Hiakhiakhiak.
another day without you. @ 6:41 PM
|
|