<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Sunday, September 6, 2009 ♥

I've composed a song last night but if flew off somewhere and now, it's gone. Oh well, luckily I composed another one but different lyrics since I can't really remember the old ones. Now, I got the lyrics, all I need is a tune. Tune tune tune ~


Now All I see
Are things that's ahead of me.
I tried to let it go
But it's just too hard for me.


Everything,
Is now uncontrollable and
All I need is someone
To make me forget about it.


Just as I know,
That I'm just like any other girls
From friendship to relationship
Oh, how could this be?


CHORUS:


So many things are stuck
In my head
If only I could let it go
But it doesn't sound that easy


Everything's just a big mess
Where should I start,
Where should I go
Oh, if only you're here


Guiding me through..


So here's the story
With her cute eyes shining through
She make our day more brighter
Eventhough she gave a fake smile.


Someone as sweet as him
Could get her easily
If only that were the facts
So please, let it be.


He sent over some flowers
She went to accept it
But not
His love for her.


(CHORUS)


All I have to do is
By resolving the whole matter
Oh, if only someone could help me
I've tried my best.


Now's the time
To.. settle things up,
My life is just
Far more worse now..


Oh, he and she
Please let it be.
Be prepared
For a new battlefield


Avoiding
Is not our thing
Just be prepared
And I'll guide you through this...


(ENDS WITH CHORUS)


Sweet. Now, help me modify this whole song.
Thanks.
Hahahaha.
Byes.


PS: This song doesn't really make sense and it's lame and it doesn't rhyme. -.-

another day without you.
@ 7:45 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr