|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, September 11, 2009 ♥ I'm still stressing out over my Geography textbook and workbook because it's still under a Sec 3 girl's table. Oh my! And my Geography lesson on Monday is one period before recess. I should seriously go to school damn early on that day. Reach around 6.20am ? Oh yeah, and I can sleep in my class, waiting for others to come. Good or bad idea? Whatever it is, WHOEVER IS FROM CLASS 3N8 , BEDOK VIEW SEC, PLEASE RETURN MY GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOK AND WORKBOOK! IT'S UNDER A GIRL'S TABLE NAMED IZZATI OR AIZATI. I CAN'T REMEMBER. WHATEVER IT IS, RETURN MY BOOKS PLEASE! And what happen to blogger? You can't choose your fonts and the size of it. And I heard that someone's "healthy" in some way. Itchy,puffy eyes huh? You got the same disease as me now.Yay us! I'm stressed out!
another day without you. @ 6:16 AM
|
|