<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Saturday, September 19, 2009 ♥

80th post only? Don't worry, There's more. Oh yeah, I "merajuk" with my family the whole day. You wouldn't wanna know what actually happened. Tomorrow is the start of Hari Raya. Somehow, I'm not excited about it. I think I jelak already. It's getting dull-er every year. I'll sure you that one day, many people will be lazy to go to every doorstep of their friends or relatives house. Sure.


Okay, now is the time to give you all a long so called speech - in Malay. Sorry to the others. If you have any malay friends, ask them to translate it for you. [:


Okay, saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Dan Batin kepada semua. Maafkan saya kalau ada tersilap cakap ke, menyakitkan hati ke, berbual belakang ke, buat korang semua sedih ke, pasal saya. Saya ingin minta maaf. Bulan yang baik, hati yang baik kan? Dan juga, janganlah marah kalau saya ada bebual belakang korang. Bukan niat saya nak buat korang semua marah. Saya ini orang yang baik kan? ah. Jadi, maafkan saya dan Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri, semua! Kalau tak enjoy, just pretend to enjoy lah eh. Once in a lifetime opportunity kan? Okay, dah.



That's a long one. Heh, okay, I wanna go and get ready and stuff. BESOK HARI RAYA!

another day without you.
@ 3:39 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr