|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Monday, September 28, 2009 ♥ I don't wanna rewind that much. So, I'll talk only about yesterday. First, had English Paper 1 ( Look who's in that compo of mine and can't save money [: ) and Malay Paper 1. After all that, Adawiah and I will need to go to Tampines Mart to meet Nadia because we need to go to the library. ( Yeah, I make a deal with Nadia. If I follow her, she will treat me McFlurry. But if I don't, I will be the one who's gonna treat her McFlurry. ) Arrived there around 1.30pm. ( Yay! I get McFlurry! ). Suddenly East Springians came to McDonald. Met Faezah and her friends. We never talked that much. Saw khairul anwar and co. Seriously, their friends don't really recognise me. Around 2pm, Nadia came - with a sketchbook and a art piece. Suddenly, she asked Adawiah and I fotr help. Help her colour it - Najlah's and Nadia's. Due before 4.30pm. You see, I'm helpful, yo. Yeah, starts to colour it. Dadadeedeedudu. Nadhrah have problems and in her sign of apology and sincerity to someone, she bought 5 McFlurry for him and his friends. Some of them reject it. Yeah, she was in tears.. a lil. Skip, took 921 to Tampines Library. Paid my fine and returned Nadia's book and went straight to Tampines 1. Look through here and there. See clothes here and there and went home. Khairul get forced by me to call Nadia. Yeah, Nadia called me, and I called him. Khairul will keep quiet and listen to all the conversation Nadia and I will be having. Join calls and off we go! ( Talking about craps ) I split calls and talked to Khairul. Yeah, he was laughing. Then I revealed to Nadia that Anwar's in the conver also. Marissa: Promise me that you won't get shock and don't be angry kay? After that, sleep. Yeah, today I have Malay Oral only. Starts at 10.30 and ends at 11 or 12. Awesome. Planning to study with Nadia in the games room and someone offered himself to teach Nadia. Lol!
another day without you. @ 4:34 PM
|
|