|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, October 16, 2009 ♥ ![]() Woo, I've find out that I'm like others. Yeah, you think that I'm some kind of a mad woman who's angry at someone for a long time. Oh, you don't know me. I'm not trying to rude here okay? I'm just stating the fact and the fact is, in the first place, I'm not even rude at you. The 'oh,okay' tag at my tagboard wasn't suppose to be a rude and angry reply but a happy one but you wouldn't understand right? That's how it started - from a stupid 'oh, okay' reply from me and you would think : Marissa's a fucker. I never say that I never forgive her but it's hard for me to forgive her. Thats all. I understand. Geddit? The only thing is that, I don't understand you either. First, you're angry then you forgive me and now? Angry. What's this? A game? By the way you post "i'm not coming back..." blahblahblah hurts me and get me all mixed up. You're just.. making it hard for me. Thats all. Oh yeah, the reason I never put your link is so that I won't get sad or angry at your blog post. I don't wanna be hurt anymore. It's stupid.
another day without you. @ 8:53 AM
|
|