<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Sunday, October 18, 2009 ♥







(It's Deeparaya. Wear Punjab's dressings lah. (: )
(There's more pics but Blogger is so stubborn. Next time.)

FAR FRIENDSHIPS.


Um, hi?
I don't feel like talking to anyone now.
(You know what I mean)


I don't feel like asking for help.
(Because no one cared)


I feel like dying.
(Because I can't get rid of it)


I don't feel like laughing even to the most funniest joke.
(I don't find it funny anymore)


Life is full of ups and downs
(But this is just too much)


I'm finding my way out of it.
(I'm sick and tired of it since I'm a bitch)


Bye.

another day without you.
@ 12:25 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr