|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Sunday, October 18, 2009 ♥ What do they really mean?I know, its random. (: Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side. When we're apart it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my girls just can't be done. As the years pass, and we grow apart. Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers. Let’s face it, we’ve changed, we’ve all changed. Somewhere between summer ending and school starting, we’ve all gone our own directions. Hearts were broken, friendships were diminished, and new loves started and new people came into our lives. We no longer spend all of our time together in our circle of friends; we no longer talk for hours about nothing at all. Some of us are finding love while some of us are trying to let go. Even though we’ve changed we all know that even though we’re all finding our own place in the world that when we find love, let go of a love, or when the tears fall, or a smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us and no matter what happens nothing will change so much that we are all not friends forever. I know we'll be friends for life; sharing our dreams together. As we walk down the road, we'll never think twice, our memories will last forever. And although we're off to two different worlds, somehow we're together. And even though we're far apart, our memories are deep within our hearts. These are the times to remember our memories will last forever. It's funny how in the end, you always go back, to the ones that have been there from the very beginning Last but not least, this three erm, quotes. (: Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere I know i'm not a perfect friend, You're broken heart, i've tried to mend. Instead i made you hurt and cry, Maybe i should say goodbye. Would it be better for me to go?, I asked you, and you said "No". Why say no when i hurt you so bad, But believe me, you're not the only one that's sad. I made my best friend hurt like mad, If i left would you be glad?. Deep in my heart, I'll always know, I'll love you always, Even if i go! I hate good-byes They kill me inside. But what am I going to do When I have to say good-bye to you? I won't be able to handle it Not even one bit. Are we going to let this be the end? After all we said we were the best of friends. I need to know that you will be back And everything will remain Hopefully just the same. I know I promised I wouldn't cry But honestly I tried. We have always stuck by each other And I can only hope it will go further Because I could never find another Just like YOU! Happppppppy reading! :D Bye. (I don't think this time, it will work.)
another day without you. @ 7:08 AM
|
|