|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 ♥ I WANT YOU I'm satisfied with my blog already. Yay! :] :] :] Skipped Band today since ya know, my injured left knee since last year (and counting.) Just now school was, I don't know. Maybe fun? But whatever it is, I loiking school these days. (ya know what I mean) Lemme talk about school. If you don't like it, then don't continue reading this freakingly nice post of mine, dumb. (clears throat) Firstly, I woke up early. Yay! and the first thing I did right after I bathed is asking my mum if I could skip school on Thursday. All she could say is ... NO! Mummy, you're not happening ah. :] :] :] Playing truant is IN, ya know. Anyway, watched 17 Again (omg, zacfron look so yummy) during Literature, Step Up (not 2) during Geography and played "Uno" Stack during Maths and some kind of a wordy game. Oh my, cute name. Zacfron. Hehehe. :] :] :] After school, slacked with Adawiah and Marliyanah My kaki gerekz. (Diah? Belajar? Hahahahaha) yeah, she's studying to retrieve her phone back from Mr.Su He has been holding on to her phone for a long time! Like, 1 or 2 months? Hahaha. Good luck with that. :] :] :] Nadia, next time, buy for him five mcflurrys on the spot! Ask him to eat alone. Not sharing with friends. Hahahah! He will sure be very bloated, like puffer fish. Hahahaaha! (peace-ing) :] :] :] Anwar? Studies? Oh my god, I can't believe it. Hahahaha! "Perfect" studies + friends = PSP. Hahahahaha! You're not alone
another day without you. @ 2:34 AM
|
|