|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009 ♥ WHY YOU? I won an UNO game with Adawiah. Skills, man. Taxi-ed to my school with my mum this morning to collect my report book and attend this talk about Streaming. My teacher talked about my CCA. Should have change it to bowling. More enjoyable. Bought Egg-Mayonnaise Bun. Yummmmmmy! At Prima Deli. No, it's not poisonous. Lol, Went home and sleep until four. After that, went to my grandmother's house. Played here and there. And I agree, we can get happy over a small thing. Yes, it happened to me. I was playing with my nephew's toy. It has sounds and I was excited over it. And now, computer-ing. I got a new friend named Arep / Arifin. Yay! And was chatting with him about smoking, school, what subject taking next year, facebook. Hahahahaha. :] :] :] Chatted with Khairul also.
Haha, I found this part of the conver cute. Kay, whatever. And someone's feeling very paiseh now Hahahaha. (edit) And here's the Toughbook monkey video. Cute. Monkey Prooooooooooof! (Click this link) (edit) Byebye. I hate you.
another day without you. @ 7:42 AM
|
|