Wednesday, October 7, 2009 ♥

Blogger still sucks. Okay, I've tried my best in
everything. From the start till the end. It takes a lot of effort. Now, I don't know what to do with you. I'm lost.
Gosh, woke up late today. Maybe around 6:15? I know. Most of you think that it's still early.
Grr, i suck at blogging. Maths Paper 2 in the morning. Do you know that Maths Paper 2 is so called easier than Maths Paper 1 ? Yeah.
INTERESTIING. Kay, whatever. Recess for one and a half hour and then Art paper (seriously, i drew my art any.how). After all the chitty chats, went home and yay, get to use the computer. Hehe , kay now I'm happy and there will be no school on Friday, Monday and Tuesday for me and going on a field trip on Wednesday.
YAY!For those who's still waiting for their major exams or End Of The Year, good luck, all the best and don't stress out. One more tip, after you've done checking your paper and stuff,
sleep and dream about an elephant playing a drum.By the way, (Maybe) I'm going to Airport then to Tampines tomorrow. Anyone?
Byebye.
I found this song and the lyrics are really meaningful. Read it.
Sometimes You think You'll Be Fine by Yourself
Cause a Dream is a Wish You Make all alone
Its Easy to Feel Like You Dont Need Help
But Its Harder To Walk On Your Own
...
And When The Hope Crashes Down
Shattering To The Ground
You, You'll Feel All Alone
When You Dont Know Which Way To Go
And There's No Such Leading You On
You're Not Alone
Demi Lovato - Gift Of A Friend
I skipped some of the lyrics since I found these two lyrics really meaningful when I'm in a situation like this.
another day without you.
@ 10:55 PM