|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Thursday, October 8, 2009 ♥ ![]() Last night was sucha awesome night for me (i think?). Yeah, my brother cheered me up by you know, his usual stuffs, jokes. TV: (Showing Pitbull music video: MTV) I was suppose to go out with my frienzy wenzys today but I can't since my dad doesn't allow me to. Sucha lame excuse he gave me when I asked him why I can't go out today. Dad: Kau tak ingat kejayaan. Hiburan saje. Tak Boleh! Hehe , lame. And to Herlina <3 , thanks for being there for me if I need any help. Yeah, I still have my other friends out there who will always be there for me right? Hehe , I'm tryna butt out from this matter already. I give up. Yay Herlina! Yay Anak Mohd Said ! Oh, that includes me. Yay us ! Adawiah, at least you understand about the situation im in right now. Haha , you always cheer me up when I'm down. Thankz my baby/sayang/darling. Haha , ey Diah , Y.A.N. Hahaha , our new creation. While mine is M.A.S , hahaha. Yay us ! ;D . But next time , don't make it so obvious when he pass by me lah. Paiseh ah . Hahaha , Bestieees. ;D Zhakirah and Amalina , thanks for being sucha good friend. Care and concern about me. Yay you too ! ;D , Oh yeah. I can't go out with you two today.. sadly. Aw , I'm gonna rot at home. If only I can meet someone downstairs and have fun like we used to but it won't happen eventually. Bye peep-oz !
another day without you. @ 4:43 PM
|
|