<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, October 9, 2009 ♥


Hi, this is my 2nd post of the day since I'm bored. Oh, (maybe) I can't wait for Monday cos at last, jalan raya with my classmates. And please guys, do not bring along Fariz. He's a pain in the ass. Strangling him will be nice. Hehe, kay out of topic. Oh my darling Adawiah, tomorrow amacam Mid Autumn? You're going? Sweet, it's at night and all of my dad's best friends (hey, everyone have best friends. Even old people. But, it sounds weird when they have a lot of 'em) are coming to my house for Hari Raya. And there will be the guy who looked like.. er, haha, won't tell you who. Only um, Adawiah (Yay!) and Nadia knows it. Gosh, gonna miss it. Well who cares? Diah sayang and Herlina baby, if you're reading this, tell me if you're going for the Mid Autumn festival. Hehe, text me tau! Or else, I will be very lonely and look like satu budak sesat/bodoh over there. (I'm assuming that someone wants me to be like that.)

Oh yeah, Herlina's going with Daniel/Danial. (sorry, forgotten how to spell his name)
But since Adawiah has the ticket, she will be going. Yay!
Oh yeah diah, it has been ages since we take pictures together. Let's go to airport and take pictures again. Yay! Haha, ;D

Herlina, confirm with me if Monday jadi ke tak kay ?

Nah, satisfied with my post already.


And I miss this girl but eventually, we're over.

I miss her, but she doesn't.

another day without you.
@ 2:42 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr