<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Saturday, October 10, 2009 ♥

Hi, I like last night. It was Mid Autumn. Waited for Adawiah at her bus stop (I waited for her for one hour!). After all that, met Herlina and co. at the parade square. Yeah, cos the celebration was taken place at the parade square. And I swear that Herlina looks like a vampire. Wearing a mix of blue plus green contact lens. Adawiah came only, they were lighting up the candle for their lantern. But I didn't light up my candle. For awhile only ah. Hallimah was the queen of blowing of their candles. Tsktsktsk.

Oh yeah, we had a small campfire on the school bench. Took two boxes of matches and burn it when suddenly this kpo, Danial took two papers and burnt it. Duh, we panicked. Our first campfire was successful but Ashada blew it out. Second one was also a success but Danial made the fire just too big and we stepped on it and run away from that place. We left the place half away and went to McDonald at Bedok Interchange. I tell you, we kecoh!

Group of boys: (I don't know what they say)
Marissa: FUCK YOU!
My friends: Hahaha, siak jer Marissa.
                                                   
Before entering McDonald, I showed the others how to run around in circles with arms up. Hahaha, random. Bought Hot Fudge Sundae and mix it with fries. Nice bodoh! Kay whatever. Fatanah, Adawiah and me have a new group. Named J.A.L. Haha, Jiwe Anak Lembabz. Yeah, we walked really slowly. Hehe. I bought the Sundae first but Adawiah finished her food first. Haha, this is all Hallimah's fault. She blast her music on. Grr. Haha. Adawiah asked me to take a tissue for her.

Marissa: Diah, this is how you do it. (Takes a lot of tissue)
The staff: (Throw the tray on the ketchup and chilli table)
Marissa: Hahaha! Kau tau tak? Aku tadi ambil banyak tissue abeh dia macam nak step marah sey. Haha, dia pergi bang tray tu dekat meja. Hahah!
Hallimah: Hahaha.

After all the kecohness, went home with Adawiah and the hot guy(that's what she say) she saw at the Mid Autumn took the same bus as us. Haha, then go home and bang!, sleep. hahaha.

Diah, yay! At last. Gotta picture of us. Send me, send me!

Bye.

another day without you.
@ 11:20 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr