<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Wednesday, October 14, 2009 ♥


I MISS YOU, M.


Stupid.school
In the morning, had performance.
The teacher ask to the whole school if they want us to play one more time,
And they go, Nooooooo.
Don't wanna listen, cover your ears next time.
Penat penat tau kita perform.
It takes load of effort.


Oh well.
Teachers returned back our papers. Degup degup!
Hmm, english, Mr Azmi took over.
Mr Azmi, if you want to point people and you're right infront of me,
don't try to hit my head.
I always need to elak elak.


Adawiah: Whine up. Whine up!
Marissa: Whine up! Whine up! Whine up! Oh yeah! (showed Mr Azmi my dance to the song and I look at Adawiah)
Mr.Azmi: (standing infront of me so suddenly)
Marissa: Ahhhh! (Panting)
Adawiah: (Laughing)



He brought us to the art room.
Adrian planned to have class chalet.


Marissa: Adrian, I don't wanna bring eclaire ah! I bring triple X DVDs okay ah?
Adrian: Ah? Triple X? I have.
Shariz/Marissa/Adawiah: (laughed)
Adrian: (talking to Shariz) You know the triple X the movie that one, the botak one.
Shariz: What she meant was porn lah!
Adrian: Haha, fuck you!
Marissa/Adawiah/Shariz: (laughed)



Haha, kay random.
Malay, no teacher.
Before sitting down on my seat, there's writing on the whiteboard.


Whiteboard: (Tidak dikembangkan...)
Marissa: Hmm, (edit it and become "Taik dikembangkan...") Hahahaha!


Whiteboard: ( Ayat yang terlalu panjang )
Adawiah: (Edit it and become "Ayam yang terlalu panjang")
Marissa/Adawiah: hahahahaha!



After all that, slept throughout the whole period.
Yeah, I'm dead tired.


Blahblahblah, then science.
I passed. Yay!


After school, eat and drink cos I need the full energy for the field trip later on
Asian Civilisation Museum.
Grouped with Donovan, Kian Siong, KeeRawr, Ina and SuperDiah.
I tell you, we run here and there to search for clues.
Answer questions by SMS. Yay!
KeeRawr, Ina, SuperDiah and me always lost Donovan and Kian Siong.
Pish posh!


Went home afterwards and yeah, here I am. Blogging.


Ah, bye.

another day without you.
@ 4:02 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr