<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Thursday, November 5, 2009 ♥

SHUCKS

I miss my old blogging way. So here I am, my old way of blogging. I'm having problems today. Not my own problems. But problems of helping others. I have two cases right now. I'm helping out their love problems - separately. (double lol.) Everyday, complain. Heh. Who cares? I'm used to it already. "Cupid got me" by person A. "She's over me" by person B. Heh. Cute cases.

I'm thinking of getting Sony Ericsson Satio or Xperia X10. But Xperia X10 is 8.1 Megapixel which is only 0.1 megapixel higher than my current phone and 8GB which is also the same as my current phone. But it has keypad and I want keypad phone but Satio is 12.1 Megapixel but it has no keypad. Only touchscreen. But it's my dream phone. Err, I'll think about it next time.

And I have polaroid camera. (super lol.)

Byebye.

Or maybe..

another day without you.
@ 2:17 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr