<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Friday, November 6, 2009 ♥

SUNSHINE



This is the second part of the day. I forgotten what happened but I know that I went to Nadia's house. Didn't get to camwhore and halfway, needa go home cos my aunts and grandmother will be coming to my house. They bought loads and loads of durians. One thing about me, I don't to eat durians but I like the smell. Anyway, they were discussing about my cousin's engagement which is on the 23rd of January 2010. Just one day before my burfday, So, I told my mum that my burfday is on the next day.

Marissa: Mak, my birthday is on the next day. (feeling happy.)
Mother: Oh yeah, your birthday is on the 24th and your brother on the 25th. Why don't you and your brother cut your cake after the engagement?
Marissa: Huh? Man, I didn't get the spotlight and the moment.

Blahblah, use the computer. Nadia's having "problems" with changing her blog skin. (her problem is that she's too focus on the TV while I'm here waiting for her.) How awesome is that?

My eyes are tired. Tomorrow's a busy day.

Bye.

Mine.

another day without you.
@ 9:00 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr