<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Thursday, November 12, 2009 ♥

Sri Herlina Bte Mohd Said, thank you for everything. From being an understanding person until you changing my blog skin and also updating my blog. (Ni budak memang nak kena dari aku eh. Tengok je. Hehehe.)

So yeah, Herlina changed my blog skin because I took a long time saving the template. Like I said,

BLOGGER'S A BITCH.

I edit here and there and at least took around one hour or plus. So now, it's nice. Superb. Thanks Anak Said.

Watch this. Okay, this time, it's really NC16 or PG. It has "sexual" scenes inside. So, don't watch when your parents is right there behind or beside you.



Yay Sri Herlina. Yay Marissa Faiqah.
Yay Anak Said. Yay Anak Said.
Yay us!

another day without you.
@ 8:49 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr