<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Sunday, November 15, 2009 ♥



HAPPY ADVANCE

 

BURFDAY, HERLINA
BABE!



You're turning fourteen on the 17th sey.
Remember, happy days. Happy days.

This wednesday, bowling? :D
I'm sorry if I called you pendek or ketot. Heee~
It's part of me to disturb people. Tak sah kalau aku tak kacau.
And I'm sorry if I've not gotten any prizzies for you.
Seriously, I'm broke and in need of money.
I hate working. That's the thing.
You know me. Lazy bum.

And thanks for being an understanding friend. You're ze best.
Don't transfer to another school, please. ):
Okay, I'm lazy to continue. Heee~
Don't be naughty, lil girl.
And eh eh, bowling is our future CCA. Hahaha.

xoxo.


(edit @ 1932 hours)

another day without you.
@ 12:39 AM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr